Accountability Monday

To keep myself on task with everything I have to do outside of my day job, I've started Accountability Monday where I'll share my successes and failures from the past week and my goals for the upcoming one. If you too need something to keep yourself honest, feel free to join in.

November is over. Or it will be tomorrow. I can't even think of words because all the words were used during NaNoWriMo. But, I can officially put up my tacky Christmas decorations now. So, YES to that.

How I Did Last Week

  • Write about 10K more on The SNI. Success! I've written over 18K this week.
  • Leave the house by 5.30 during the week. Meh. Kinda sorta happened. Most days.
  • Continue to take the stairs at work. Success!

My Goals for This Week

  • Complete The SNI draft at about 80K
  • Read all the things.
  • Walk up the stairs at work

Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week

Hubby's birthday was this past weekend so I figured I wouldn't get any writing in, but Hubby being Hubby made sure I did.

Something I Love About My WIP

That as Present Alicia, I don't need to worry about how much of a mess this draft is.

Random Factoid of the Week

Apparently Boston has a large population of Australians. Large enough that we need to have 2 Australian meat pie shops.


How's your fall going? Getting lots of stuff done? Share below and then stop by Pam and Quita's blog!