Where I've Been: An Almost Year in Review

Happy Monday, Lurkdom!

It's been almost a year since I last wrote and a lot has happened. Some of it great, some of it not so much. Regardless of what it was, I've been BUSY.

Well, what the heck have you been doing?
Parenting. A lot, a lot of parenting. Munchkin demands takes up a lot of time. But you know what? That's okay because she is the funniest, craziest, cutest Munchkin around. She loves the movies Trolls and Sing so much I can most definitely do monologues from both. She tells me to shush if I want to sing her to sleep and insists on eating apples in their natural, uncut, unpeeled form.

With all of my time being consumed by my daughter I'm learning how to crunch in writing in different ways and that is an ongoing process. I'm trying to do more writing in the morning so I can spend my evenings doing things like watching movies with Hubby or crocheting or staring at the cat but I got to say this is a hard transition.

I've taken up bullet journaling for this year with mixed results so far. For the 2nd consecutive year, I've picked a word for the year which is create. (Hopefully I will post more about that soon.) I'm working with an editor to self-publish Phoenix Rising. I constantly want to throw everything out of our apartment and start everything over from scratch. Hubby's unemployed and I volunteered to learn about another line of business at the day job.

There have been some other awesome things going on but I don't want to slam it all down in one shameless post. Instead I will leave you with a few fun photos of the last year and hope you all will share with me what you've been up to in the comments.



Slippers from a local con

Sandra Boynton 1st bday cupcakes
How we roll: Shirts, socks, and all the Cheez-its

Trolls has even taken over The White One's life